Careers at Greiner
The exceptional talent of each Greiner employee is what makes our company the best in the industry. It’s why we pledge to treat our employees with dignity and respect and provide a safe, pleasant workplace with excellent pay and benefits.
Browse the current jobs at Greiner. Then stop by our Mount Joy, PA office to fill out an application or email your resume to email@example.com.
– Great communication and customer service skills required.
Estimator/Project Manager for Epoxy Industrial Coatings and Thermo-spraying
– Must have 5+ years of experience
– Experience in custom steel fabrication preferred
– Must possess good math skills
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and measuring devices
– High Voltage Experience
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
CNC Plasma Cutting Operator
– Shift Differential and workdays are Monday-Thursday.
Truck Drivers Needed
– Experience in flat-bed trucks hauling over-dimensional loads;
– Must have Valid Class A CDL
– Good Safety Record Required
Crane Department Receptionist
– Must be willing to learn and understand the paperwork process in permits, dispatching, etc.
– Must have good communication skills and an excellent attitude.
Crane Operator Position
– Most job sites are within a 100-mile radius, and home daily.
– Must have NCCO licensing and two years of experience.