Large CNC (Computer Operated) Machining
Large, highly customized machining services is what Greiner does best. In fact, our machines are among the largest in the region. There’s not much we can’t do for our customers.
Greiner Vertical Turning Center (VTC)
- Custom-built for higher speed, higher precision
- Able to complete the machining process after a single setup
- Crane Capacity – overhead crane with 80-ton lifting capacity and 36’ – 6” hook height
- Table Size – 4000 mm (157.48”) with capacity to swing 5000 mm (196.85”)
- Maximum Table Load – 160,000 lbs.
- Turning Height – 4000 mm (157.48”)
- Ram Stroke Z1 Axis – 2000 mm (78.74”) with CAT 50 thru coolant live tooling
- Ram Stroke Z2 axis – 2000 mm (78.74”)
- Ram Size for Z1 and Z2 – 400 mm x 400 mm (15.74” x 15.74”)
Horizontal Boring Mill
- 6″ spindle diameter with 48″ travel to machine components 132″ high x 350″ long in a single set-up
- Versatility from many industries – aerospace, agriculture, construction, mining, oil and gas, power generation, wind
- Large weight capacity – table handles parts weighing as much as 88,000 lbs.
- Rigid machining platform with one-piece column base and bed
- High performance drive and way system delivers superior stiffness and allows fast traverse (25 m/ min)
- Modular design – select machine features and capabilities based on applications.
Vertical Machining Center
- X axis travel 1,525mm (60.0″)
- Y axis travel 762mm (30.0″)
- Z axis travel 625mm (24.6″)
- Table loading area 1,600mm x 750mm (63.0″ x 29.5″)
- Spindle Speed 6,000 rpm
Mill-Drill Turning Center
- Swing over bed 1,030mm (40.5″)
- Swing over carriage 800mm (31.5″)
- Max. turning diameter 900mm (35.4″)
- Max. turning length 3,200mm (126″)
- C axis max. programmable angle = .001 degree
- Turret with Live Tooling
Portable Machining Services
When you need machining services done on a piece of equipment that can’t be moved because it needs to be taken apart or is just too heavy, let Greiner’s machine shop come to you. We offer portable machining services such as line boring, flange facing, milling and keyway cutting.
Contact us to learn more about our machining services or complete the Request a Quote form below.